Sunday, December 14, 2008

Florida Sun

The kids and I also got to take a trip to Florida in November, which gave us a chance to thaw off the Seattle cold. We had such a great time with Grandma Kathi, Grandpa Tom, and Uncle Ryan. They totally spoiled the kids by taking them to the circus, bowling, mini golf, Chuck E Cheese, and the Children's Museum. It must have been a great museum because the kids still ask to fly to Florida to go to that museum, instead of ours, but I really think they are just looking for the sweets that Grandma spoils them with! They spoiled me by letting me sleep in and ordering out. It was really nice to wear shorts in the middle of November and go to the beach!

Loving the sand and surf!

Isabel among the beautiful trees I played under as a kid

Josiah loves that he can play outside in the warm weather


Every time we ride a plane there two lucky kids get to see the captains and wear their hats!












No comments: