Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Goodbye Richardson Family

My dear friend Erica and her family are leaving Seattle for Minneapols this week. It has been so bittersweet as I know God has amazing plans for their family, but in my heart I hate to see them go. Just to let you know how dear they are to me, I have known Erica for about 7 years now. She and her husband were two of the first people I met when I became a Christian. They led the communty group where Jason and I met. Erica was instrumental in helping Jason pick out my wedding ring. Her boy and my girl are two weeks apart, as are her girl and my boy. We started a co-op preschool together. She is like a sister to me and I love her kids as if they were my own.

The other day I made a musical slideshow of all of our memories and I couldn't stop crying. I am going to miss them so much! Thanks for all of the memories and I look forward to making more! Even if they are fewer and farther apart! I love you guys!

Gabriella and I hug goodbye. We got her to smile, but not before many tears

The "sisters"

James, Ibby, Gabby, and Josiah...close as cousins!
(We love our John too, but he was at school this day)

No comments: