Saturday, November 28, 2009

Macy's Parade 2009

We had a great morning in Downtown watching the Macy's 2009 Holiday Parade. It was made even better by not having to deal with parking. We just hopped on the light rail! Isabel and I headed there to get a good seat and the boys met up with us right as the parade was starting. The kids had a great time. And Josiah LOVED the candy. This kid just inhales candy, I have never seen anything like it.

I think the best part of the parade is after. Macy's shoots out tons of paper confetti from their roof and the kids can take it over to the bus tunnel and it just swirls abover their head in a vortex into the sky. It is super fun!

After we decorated the house and I put the lights outside! Christmas is on it's way!

Isabel and mommy find the perfect front row seat

Homeless Isabel waiting for the parade

Daddy and Asher lovin' the parade

I want more candy!

Bus tunnel wind

Confetti Party Downtown

No comments: