Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Home of a Homeschool Family

So often I am asked how I have time to do everything that needs to be done and homeschool. The answer is that I don't. So I thought that I would visually take you through a short visual presentation of a 5 minute section of our homeschooling day. Here you go:


We just finished a chemistry which required 20 cups and wine glasses that I now have to clean


And these were the indoor activities that Asher got into just while we were doing that one lesson


And these were the outdoor activities that he got into


And...I have to fold that laundry


And...Asher seems to have lost his pants


Oh there they are


And...I have to make lunch

So there you have it, 5 minutes of our 6 hour school day. Hectic, sure, but 5 minutes that I wouldn't trade for anything in the world!


No comments: