Thursday, January 2, 2014

We are alive!

It has been well over a year since I have posted by this blog. I have spent time overwhelmed by homeschooling, grieving over another miscarriage, grieving losing the ability to have kids, recovering from surgery, celebrating birthdays, moving cities, working at our co-op, and much more. Mostly, I have just wanted to spend time being present with my family. I feel so blessed, just to be alive and to know that God loves me and has chosen me. I would say that Psalm 42 has kept me going many times this year. Especially this verse,

 Why are you cast down, O my soul,
    and why are you in turmoil within me?
Hope in God; for I shall again praise him,
    my salvation and my God. 

And I have come to praise Him again. I am trusting in His plan and it is so exciting as He allows me to see little things fall into place. I am so ready to see what He has planned for our family this year. 


Jason and me in Florida Jan 2014

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulation Jason...